Where Everyone Counts
We’re Back to Work, and Waiting for You to Experience Our Dedicated 10-Step Plan for Your Well-Being and Safety.
We’re Meticulously Implementing Health and Safety Guidelines. Seaport Conference Center works closely with San Mateo County Health and through them the California Department of Public Health and the Centers for Disease and Control Prevention (CDC).
This means you can count on us to safely allow your businesses to get back to business. Training to adjust to the new world is more important than ever. Our time-proven services are adjusting, too, so that your business can still:
- Utilize our specialized rooms that include all the important things to make your training event outstanding, with comfortable furnishings, large 16-foot whiteboards, a bright 3000+ lumen projector with a screen, easels, flip charts, markers, classroom supplies, internet access with free wi-fi, data ports and much more. We’ve reconfigured our facilities to guarantee participants are six feet or more apart from one another.
- Seaport Conference Center remains the best choice for your computer-based training. Our spacious classrooms combined with our state-of-the-art equipment make us a favorite choice for technical training. A standard computer lab is an 800 sq. ft. room with 16 participant PC’s and one instructor PC. We’re assuring distancing of six feet or more per workspace, allowing plenty of room for course materials, monitor, keyboard and other supplies.
- For your general meeting, our meeting rooms range in size from 180 to 1,600 square feet and can accommodate groups limited only in size with the current Covid—19 guidelines. We’ve configured the rooms to assure that flow maintains social distancing among participants.
- Special events will look different in today’s new world, but we’ve figured out how you can have yours safely at Seaport Conference Center. Whether it’s a corporate event or a private party we have the experience and know-how to make it an experience everyone will love. At Seaport Conference Center we understand that thorough planning and preparation makes for a successful event.
Again we can configure facilities for your event to assure social distancing and provide participant flow to promote six-foot distancing among guests.
These are additional ways we implement our Dedicate 10-Step Plan for Your Well-Being and Safety:
- Our parking lot is spacious which makes it easy for attendees to arrive at the Center practicing social distancing.
- If your session involves a meal period, our days of buffets are suspended. We’re preparing boxed meals for all participants that can be brought to their station or picked up on an orderly fashion that protects social distancing.
- We’ve always prided ourselves on clean restrooms and facilities. Rest assured we are constantly implementing cleaning of all public places with disinfectant.
- We will provide bottles of disinfectant for use by participants.
- We will provide directional flow where possible to assure social distancing.
What’s your role in returning to activities post-Covid 19 Shelter-In-Place? Like everywhere else, please:
- Wear a mask.
- Practice social distancing of at least six feet away from the next person.
- Wash your hands regularly, preferably for 20 seconds.
- Don’t come to the Seaport Conference Center or anywhere else in public if you have a fever or are feeling unwell.